HASTY TASTY TWIST WITH WHITE SAUCE.

(Tasty and yummy, it was everything I wanted)
Pasta, my love. I love cooking, experimenting and then umm, eating as well (to a small extend). Seeing this contest on IndiBlogger I was like, “wow, here comes something I always wanted.” And before thinking anything, I registered for this. In a week’s time or a little more than that, I got my packet of pasta. The packet read “Del Monte Quality. Gourmet Pasta- Spirali.”

Yes finally I had my packet and I was to plan how to get myself done with the preparation thing. I wore my thinking cap and started thinking. I decided to keep it really simple and tasty. So without delaying any further, I guess I should start with my recipe or else this post is going to be a never ending one.

PASTA.
Ingredients needed-
1. Pasta (The main ingredient.)
2. Bell pepper/Capsicum (I got them in three colours, i.e, red, yellow and green.)
3. Broccoli (Only if you like it.)
4. Baby corn.
5. Sweet corn.
6. Olives (black or green, any would do.)
7. Salt.
8. Pepper.
9. Tomato sauce.
10. Cheese.
11. Oregano.
12. Olive oil.
13. Basil leaves.











(Use clean utensils. Health is first. Clean utensils keep you safe and sound.)
Chop the bell peppers/capsicums into the size of pasta. This looks pretty them.
Cut broccoli into single piece each.
Baby corn need to be chopped as well into the size of the pasta.
Chopped olives are already available in the market. I got them in green. You can get black olives as well.
You then need to boil the broccoli, baby corn and sweet corn. Keep the stock you get from them. It would be needed later.

Procedure- First boil the pasta; while boiling add a half teaspoon of salt and olive oil to the water. Keep on checking and when you feel like it's done then drain the water out of it and pour some cold water as well so that it doesn’t stick to each other. Now keep the boiled pasta aside.
Pour out some olive oil onto the frying pan n let it heat a bit. Then add the chopped bell peppers/capsicums. Let it get a bit softened, this doesn’t mean you’ll let it turn brown. When you feel like it’s done, then add the chopped broccoli, baby corn and sweet corn (already boiled before as mentioned above). Mix it well and leave it for 3 minutes. Then add olive, salt and pepper to it. Mix it well. Leave it for another 1 minute. Then add the vegetable stock and chopped basil leaves to it and keep mixing it. Cover it and let it steam for another 2 minutes. Add a bit of tomato sauce and mix it. Then add your pasta and there you are done with you pasta.




















Garnish you pasta by grating some cheese on it and adding some basil leaves. Bake it and let the cheese melt. It did look yummy and you won’t be able to stop yourself from eating it then.

WHITE SAUCE.
Ingredients needed-
1. Milk.
2. Maida (All Purpose Flour) or bread crumbs.
3. Cheese.
4. Salt.
5. Pepper.
6. Tomato sauce.

Procedure- Add Maida or bread crumbs to milk and mix it well. Then heat it and stir it; add cheese into it and keep on mixing it well. Add a bit of salt and pepper for taste and tomato sauce as well. Soon you’ll seeing boils coming and it would become thicker. Keep stirring it and then turn off the stove. 
You’re done with white sauce. Garnish it with basil leaves.
Quantity of ingredients added into it depends on the amount you make.











I made the whole packet of pasta and it was easily eaten by 6 people. Yummy and tummy filling. Give it a try once and you’ll love it. This has a plus point as well; it’s a full vegetarian dish. No onions and no garlic. This makes it much more special. Strict vegetarians can give a try to it and enjoy this dish. Easy to make and yummy to eat. What does one need then?


Any confusion? Just a leave down a comment or mail me. I’d clear it out.


Stay happy, stay healthy.
(All the pictures have been captured with a sony camera and not a DSLR. Kindly do not copy the images and even if you do, just inform me once and do give me the credits.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

LOVE IS HARDER THE SECOND TIME.