LOVE IS HARDER THE SECOND TIME.

Image source- Picture Quotes.

Your words broke me down,
you tried mending me with your love,
fake love and fake promises.

I was so stupid,
to believe those cute lies,
and smile all bright.

Days passed by,
tears were replaced with a fake smile,
I was better now.

You returned with that innocent face,
being to get back with me,
that broke me again.

Putting a stone on my heart,
I rejected it,
and went away with that long lost smile.

That second chance you asked for,
you were not worth that,
you were the reason for what I am today.
All broken and hurt,
I decide to move on.

This post is written for A Prompt Each Day - Phrase Phase #9 .

Comments

  1. Second Chance reminds me of a Contest i won on BlogAdda few months back :)

    Your story is quite soulful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sir :) and Congrats for the win ^_^

      Delete
  2. Well Everyone Deserves Second Chance, But Not in Some Cases.

    This One is Flab Reply to Second Chance , Poetry :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.