HER DIARY.

Her diary read-

“I’m nothing to you but you’re everything to me.
I’m sad but you’re happy.
I’m crying and you’re enjoying.
I’m not okay but you’re fine.
I just wanted you but you gave me everything else than what I needed.
Was I not deserving?
Today I stand here and I feel like crying sometimes and the reason being unknown.
Maybe you’re the reason for this, maybe not.
Maybe I should just leave.
Memories destroy us and yes, your memories do destroy me each and every day.
Well that’s true; you can’t break something that is already broken.
Everyone thinks I’m a happy go lucky person and I have everything that can make someone happy.
What they don’t know is I’m not a happy go lucky person and I don’t have anything that can make me happy.
And now I have finally decided to let go this fake smile of mine and let the tears flow.
Let everyone know I ain’t happy but yes, I’m sick of all these.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.