..AND HE MADE ME STRONGER THAN EVER.

“Stop crying Ashna, he was not the one for you.” Said Tanaya.
“No Tanu, it’s not about that. He cheated me for no reason and I trusted him blindly. He had broken my trust earlier too, but I trusted him like a fool for the fourth time.” I said and started crying again.

It was my mistake to trust Abhishek blindly, had I not done that, today I would not have been crying. My friends did warn me for loving him, they told me that this guy is not good but I was madly in love with him. This time he left me just because of a misunderstanding caused by an online brother, the one now I regret calling a brother. Had he not been a part of my life, I would have been happy with Abhishek. But as said, things happen for good. I wish Abhishek had some sense and solved the matter with me, we would have been together. I was into depression just because of him. Blades became my best friend which helped me hurt myself by cutting my hands. I knew this was not right but I was not the old Ashna, I was the one in depression.

I said, “Tanu, I want to leave this place and go away. I just want to die.”
Tanaya replied, “You stupid girl, just because of that guy you want to die. What about your mother and sister? Would they be able to live without you? You’re a pillar of support for them, just be strong and think about them.” And then she hugged me. At the moment, only Tanaya could make me feel better and could understand me. I shared everything with her; she gave me solutions and made me smile. She gave me a new reason to live my life and that was to make my mother and sister proud. And the most important thing, to work hard to make my future bright and come out with shining colours. 

That day I wrote in my diary, 
“Thank you boy for leaving me and making me start a new life. Thank you for making me stronger than ever. You left me for a stupid reason and you’ll regret it later but then it would be too late for you to realize your mistake. I won’t curse you or won’t wish for anything bad to happen to you. But one day, I’ll be proud and you’ll see me that day and surely curse yourself for leaving me. Just be happy in whatever you do and remember, don’t ever repeat the mistake you did with me. Don’t leave your girl without knowing the actual reason. Keep her happy and safe. I wish good luck to you for your future.” And tears made that page fully wet. These words would never reach him but I just wish that someday he would realize his mistake. I won’t ever go back to him, I’ll find someone who deserves me and who would love me more than he does.
I begin a new life today, a life where I’ll work hard to make my mother and sister and everyone else proud. And find someone who deserves me truly. I found my reason to #StartANewLife. 



This post is a part of 
https://housing.com/




Comments

  1. Good writing Sunidhi :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just bookmark this page.
    Flats for Sale in Manikonda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.