FROM CHUTKI... TO PAPA..

Dear papa,
I miss you. You must be missing us too, right? You know papa the last time I saw you, I couldn’t believe that you’re no more. And even today I feel like you’ll come back. Is it possible? Everyone now says that you’re a star and you’re shining in the sky, watching us and protecting us. It’s been ten years now and I still want you to come back. Mummy misses you; dadi and Paridhi, even they miss you. Do you like to see us cry? I know papa you don’t like it but even you’re helpless. I’ll take care of everyone and make them proud. Soon you’ll be a proud father papa. Everyone says that coming back is impossible but I still believe you’ll come back and I know it’s impossible.

Yours lovingly,
Chutki.




I MISS YOU PAPA.
Shining up above in the sky,
Shedding a few tears,
Forcefully taken there,
There he lies..
There he lies..
There you lie papa..
There you lie..
My only wish is to get you back, 
though it's impossible..
It's my only wish..

My only wish..

My dad, my superhero.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.