HE IS THE PERFECT ONE.

It was finally the day, the day when I would meet him after a whole gap of two weeks. My pre-boards ended and I was happy for it as well as the meeting. I was excited when I returned home after giving my exam. I just waited for the clock to strike five and then I would finally meet my love. I dressed up myself according to his wishes, and that being, me in an Indian outfit, kohl in my eyes and open hair. And then finally it was time to leave and then I received a text from him saying,
 “I’ll be at CCD in five minutes. Come soon.” And this made me even happier. I left for CCD and was there in five minutes as the mall is located very close to my house. He was there in his red t-shirt and blue jeans. I went inside and gave him a smile. Neither did I speak a single word nor did he. I was lost in my own dreamland. I never thought I would be with this guy ever in my life. He had been my crush since class 10 and today he is mine, just mine. 31st of December, 2014; this date had changed everything. I never thought that I would be in a relationship after my first ever relation was broken and that being a long term relation. 
Thoughts kept on running in my mind and then he spoke, “Hey, I love you.”
I replied, “I love you too.” And I was going to speak something when he asked me a question, “Will you ever leave me and go away?”
“Don’t you ever get this thought in your mind again because I’m never going to leave you and walk away. You’re my love, my life. Without you, now I’m nothing. You mean everything to me.” 
He had tears in his eyes which made me sad but I controlled myself and didn’t let those tears make their way out of my eyes. Hand in hand we walked around after coming out from CCD and I was more than happy being with him. He was perfect; he gave me a new hope; hope to be in love again, and this being a feeling of true love. We walked around and kept on sharing things, he cried and I stopped his tears. I could now finally say that I’ve moved on and now I’ll start a new journey being #Together with him. 
Suddenly we stopped and he hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. He looked into my eyes and placed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes and then it was our moment; a perfect moment.
I left the place biding a goodbye to him and said myself,
“HE IS THE PERFECT ONE FOR ME AND WE’LL BE #TOGETHER FOREVER, FROM INFINITY TILL ETERNITY.” 



This post is part of https://housing.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.