THE TRANFORMATION OF HER TEARS INTO A BIG SMILE.

Train journeys always made my baby sad and irritated. The normal diapers were not able to perform their work and my princess was crying, crying because she was irritated. Boiling out with fever, rashes all over her back; this not only made her cry but made me tensed too. As we were traveling I couldn’t keep her without the diapers as it would disturb others. She was even unable to sleep and this made her even more and more irritated. If someone tried to take her and roam, she started crying and came back to me. I tried feeding her with milk, patted her back still I couldn’t make her smile. I was now in tears seeing my baby so sick. The root cause was just the wetness from those normal diapers. 

The train stopped at its next stoppage and I went down with my baby and roamed about here and there on the station. I saw a few stalls with the “Pampers baby dry pant” banner hanging on them. I was a bit confused about it and went to the stall and enquired about it.

“Bhaiya, what is the banner all about?” I asked the vendor. 
“Madam, the * Pampers baby dry pant* is new in the market and they are even offering some special discount. These are newly designed diapers for small babies and it prevents them from wetness for up to 12 hours. You know as they say, *A dry baby is a happy baby.* you should give these newly designed diapers a try and you would surely love it.”
I was happy to hear about the newly designed diapers and that gave me a hope for my baby’s recovery. I took two packs from the stall and went back to the train. I just googled about the Pampers baby dry pant on my Smartphone and read the reviews and feedbacks from the customers which were really good and positive. I also came to know about the new technology used by them and it was magic gel which prevented moisture and keeps the skin dry for long hours. Then I opened the pack and changed my baby’s diapers and made her wear Pampers baby dry pant. She was still crying but slowly I saw the magic, the transformation of her tears into a big smile. This made me the happiest mummy ever. Seeing her smile, I became tension free now. I was now able to make her play with others and she happily played with everyone now. Well now I could say that train journeys can be good for the baby too just with the help of baby dry pant. I opened the official site of baby dry pant and wrote my fantastic review and thanked them for making my baby smile. Even that vendor played a very important role in convincing me to buy the baby dry pant.

A DRY BABY IS DEFINITELY THE HAPPIEST BABY.This post is a part of http://www.rewardme.in/tag/Pampers

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.