DEAR BROTHER, WITH LOVE.

A brother,
Is a gift to a sister,
Small or big,
Brothers are the best.
Partners in crime,
Always there to support you..
Thank you for being there for me,
Thank you for everything you've done for me,
You're the best,
You're loving and caring,
You're my brother and I'm your sister.
And this is an unbreakable bond we share.
I love you.

Image credits- HD Wallpapers

I was tagged by an online sister as well as a blogger, Archana Di, to take part in Five Photos Five Stories Challenge (FPFS) which is – post a picture for 5 consecutive days and attach a post to it – fiction, poem or a short write-up. It can be anything to suit your taste.
This is my first day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.