HIM. LOVE. FOREVER. ∞

You. Me. We. We love. We hate. We cry. We smile. We fight. We play. We shout. We talk. We sleep. We wake up. We are the prince and princess of our own love story. A unique love story of ours. We promise to stay together forever. Hand in hand we would fight against the world and stay together.
I love you. You're the only one for me, you're only mine. You'll be mine forever and I'll be yours forever. Forever till infinity. From infinity till eternity. Do you promise the same?
I promise never to leave you alone. I'll stand with you whatever the situation be. Yes, I'll be there with you forever. FOREVER & EVER. 
Let's do everything together, you & me. Just you & me. ♥



You’re my honey. You’re my sugar. You’re the one I love. You’re the one I hate. I’ll do whatever I want, because you’re just MINE. Baby, you mean the world to me. You mean more than my life. You’re everything I ever wanted; you’re everything I was looking for. Let’s promise not to leave each others hand whatever the situation be. I’ll be always there for you and I know you’ll be there for me as well. Neither will I leave you and walk away nor will you do so. YOU’RE MINE AND JUST MINE FOREVER AND BEYOND, I LOVE YOU.

We'll conquer the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.