LIFE IS A GAME, DON'T LOSE IT.


I wish life had been easier,
Easier to deal with and easier to live,
So much to do,
Yet so little time,
Is this the real me or the one who is just so kind?
Kind enough not to speak a word against anything and anyone..
Would life try to be a bit kind towards me as well?
A no, life is life..
It's a game,
You're your very own savior..
Win the game and life is all yours..
You lose it, life plays with you then..
Have the power and ability to conquer your life,
Never let life conquer you..
Life is in your very own hands..
Be the player and the win the game of life..

Image credits- WordPress Blog.

I was tagged by an online sister as well as a blogger, Archana Di, to take part in Five Photos Five Stories Challenge (FPFS) which is – post a picture for 5 consecutive days and attach a post to it – fiction, poem or a short write-up. It can be anything to suit your taste.
This is my third day. 

Comments

  1. Well said!! It's your life and do the best you can :)
    Loved it my child :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di, your comments mean alot to me ^_^
      Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  2. life is indeed a game :) one must enjoy it :) liked it so much :) keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.