“THE JOURNEY STARTED WITH SOME VOTES ON INDIBLOGGER AND ENDED UP WITH A FRIEND REQUEST”

A perfect title for this so very short story of friendship! :D


IndiBlogger is an interesting site but I never thought that I would be getting a best buddy over there. Unexpected things do happen and this happened to me. 

On 6th of April, I got a mail from IndiBlogger telling, “You have been added to the network of Depanjan Chowdhury, a blogger from Kolkata…….” I went off to IndiBlogger to check out his profile. Well then I added him back to my network and checked out his blog. His write-ups were awesome and I loved them.

Depanjan Chowdhury.


On 9th of April, I read all his posts and voted for them on IndiBlogger and his posts deserved those votes!
Time passed off easily while reading his posts and then I was back to my old-boring-jobless life. WhatsApping, facebooking, blogging, eating, reading, and the list goes on…
Suddenly at 10 P.M or so, I got a notification on my phone regarding Instagram telling me, “Depanjan Chowdhury (@bengaliceo) has requested to follow you”.. After a while another notification telling, “@bengaliCEO followed you” and last but not the least the last notification was, “Depanjan Chowdhury sent you a friend request.”
This was surprising for me. Sorry I forgot to mention about the IndiMail he sent me saying a thank you for upvoting his posts! (I saw that mail on 10th April after we became sort of really good friends.)

He is such a buddhu, I say you all :P


With this message started our chat! :D


He started the chat sending me a thank you message on facebook as well and then we kept on chatting and we came to know a lot about each other. The chat continued till 1:13 A.M and then I was the one to go off to sleep (I do this like always, i.e., going off to sleep even without me myself knowing about it. Hahahahahahhaha, okay, I know I’m great.)
The next day he kept on motivating me, parsing me for my talents and what not! It was like we know each other from such a long time. We came to know about each other’s small secrets and like everything. He gave me the name “Nidhi” & I decided to call him “Deep” and that’s how everything started. Too many things we had in common and he called me his very own female version, and that’s so very true!

Dude, be careful! I’m coming to Kolkata like so very soon and then I’ll screw you. You deserve a very big thank you devta ji for everything. *Well he calls me “Devi ji” & I call him “Devtaji”, Wow funny enough!*
You’re one of that friends of mine who are always there to motivate me and praise me and like do everything to cheer my mood up. THANK YOU SO MUCH

This Blogpost is a very small gift for your friendship, cheers!
(I had more to write but my mind, at present, is not working properly and you, know the reason!)

Comments

  1. Awww :) so sweet!! Am fond of both of you! God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Two 'Great Writers' Meet Each Other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Of writers........ Sunidhi ye bahut Khatarnaak love hota hai :p
    BTW Nice .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.