ZENFONE2 REDEFINED MY SMARTPHONE EXPERIENCE.

Smartphones are a human beings best friend. A person in this 21st century is incomplete without a Smartphone. Watch a movie, and you need a Smartphone. Making a call you can do it with normal Cellphone too but, you need a Smartphone. Smartphone in this, Smartphone in that and, do I need to say like everything? Then sorry, I guess the post would be a never ending one. Whenever I go to buy a Smartphone, I always talk about the features first and then come the appearance and that follows the process later on.

So, now let’s talk about ASUS Zenfone 2 which was recently launched in March. Well this phone is a full package of awesomeness. When I came to know the features of this Smartphone, then I was dead sure that this is the one I was waiting for! The features are awesome and trust me; anyone would fall for this Smartphone.

There goes the five awesome reasons in telling you how ASUS Zenfone 2 redefined my Smartphone experience! 


1. DISPLAY- 
5.5 inches. Damn, am I dreaming? No, it’s not a dream. Don’t you think this size is enough to give you a perfect reason to buy this Smartphone? Who will not love playing games and watching movie in such a big screen? Everyone did love it and so did I. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which keeps the screen safe and protects it. 

2. CAMERA-
13 MP camera with Auto Focus, PixelMaster. Well isn’t it awesome? Dude, 13 Mega-Pixel camera, like 13 MP. You can surely become a photographer with this phone. Well coming to the point, you can reall click good pictures. Now the front camera is the most important thing. “First let me take a selfie”. 5 Mp is enough for someone to take awesome selfies. So smile please, *Say cheese*.

3. BATTERY-
A big problem for every Smartphone user. The always keep complaining about the battery getting over so fast. Well, even I face the same problem. Battery ends up too fast and the charging process is so long, but with Zenfone 2, this not the thing. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. It can charge upto 60% in just 40 minutes. Yes my dear, you read it right. Just 40 minutes and you phone is 60% charged. Amazing, isn’t it?

4. DESIGN-
The design of Zenfone 2 from ASUS is amazing. Slim and sexy is Zenfone2. The Smartphone is slim in look, easy to handle and carry and that makes it sexy as well. It also has a luxurious brushed-metal finish and distinctive concentric-circle detailing. And the power button is at the top! Sexy phone, I tell you.

5. SOFTWARE-
Zenfone2 comes with android 5.0 (Lollipop). For the 4 GB RAM model it has Intel Atom Z3580 and Quad-core 2.3 GHz. Well to speak about the 2 GB RAM model, it has Intel Atom Z3560 and Quad-core 1.8 GHz. Everyone complains about the slow working of their Smartphone but Let me tell you, with these software, Zenfone2 won’t be working slow and will prove to be faster than you Smartphone. It will surely redefine you Smartphone experience. 

Lastly talking about colours then it comes in Black/White/Red/Gray/Gold. Amazing colours, I tell you. 

This post is a part of ASUS Zenfone2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.