LONG LOST MEMORIES.


On the cross roads I stand again,
with the photo of a happy life,
that I created long back.
The glance of your face made me happy,
now your thoughts make me cry,
was my decision not right to trust you?
Every night I curl up myself to the corner,
and I cry, I cry remembering those memories.
Sitting on the window panel,
I dream once again,
of us being happy like before.
Awaiting that kiss from you,
which would heal all my wounds,
sooner or later, life will be good.
Dressed in red, walking towards the bed,
I’ll then close my eyes, happily forever,
with the thought that once you were mine and I was yours.
Image Source- Favim.
This post is written for Prompt 82 – A Wordle Prompt.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.