NEW LIFE.

Image Source- Wallpaper.

For once I thought,
It’s going to be a new life, a new place..
Excited and happy,
I was eager to leave.
The excitement just lasted for a few days,
time flew soon and finally,
the last night at home was here.
With tears in her eyes she hugged me,
she was no stranger but my very own sister.
I never knew such a situation would come up,
I ended up crying myself then.
The next morning brought out the sun,
with new hopes.
My journey started towards my future,
and the next stop was Kolkata, the city of joys.
New place and new faces,
I was scared enough.
First day at college turned out to be magical,
new friends made.
Finally it was then time for my lifeline to leave.
I smiled and bid her a goodbye.
I never knew life would be so difficult without her,
I miss you here mummy.
I miss everything.
But I'm strong enough,
I’ll work hard and make you all proud,
fulfilling my dreams.
Image source- Flickr.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.