WITH THE END BEGAN A NEW JOURNEY.

End of the year but there began a new journey. In the church they held each other’s hand and Lisa hugged him. Rishik smiled and kissed her on her cheek. She blushed and buried her head in his chest. 
“I won’t be having my cellphone now. Exams knocking.” He said. 
“Not even for an hour or so? Even my exams are coming but… we won’t even talk for once?” Lisa replied.
He replied with a wicked smile, “Neah. Three month would be a long time but the longer you wait, the sweeter is the result.”
Lisa smiled but she knew she would break into tears any moment. She hugged him and held him tight.
“What happened?” he asked.
“We won’t talk for three month? We won’t meet anymore?” Lisa asked innocently.
He answered, “What do you think?”
“I love you” she said and was into tears.
“I love you too baby. I’m sorry, I was just joking.” Rishik replied.
He held her chin then, lifted her face and then kissed her. Lisa now drowned into the ocean of feelings was lost in his love. Their eyes met for once and then she closed her eyes and held him tight yet again. Maybe his arms were perfect for her, maybe the only place where she felt safe enough. The kiss then broke and her glittering eyes were no more able to see into his eyes, shy and blushing she buried her face. 
He smiled and she smiled back. Holding hands they walked out and there began their new journey, the journey of love. It was the last day of the year, i.e, 31st of December, 2014 but the beginning of a new journey. Lisa wished for a happy ending to her year and it happened so. The last day of the year proved out to be the best day of her life.

“Happy New Year, Love.” Rishik texted Lisa.
Waking up to his text made her smile and with sleepy eyes she replied, “Happy New Year, Baby. I love you.”
Days passed by and their pre-finals approached. Exam time and the study time were kept aside and they had their own talking time. He would make sure to see her each possible day and that made her smile. Plans to meet after exams were being executed and they laughed while talking about that. 
Exams ended and they finally met. The smile on her face knew nothing and kept of increasing and she hugged him. That was surely the “I-missed-you-so-much” hug. 
The same old place (KFC) and the same old order (Brownie Sunday) was what the evening had in stored. Talking non-stop, getting lost into each other’s thoughts and smiling like fools were what they did. Turning out to be the cutest, everything seemed a fairy-tale.
Walking holding hands, she said, “Never leave me. I trust you more than I trust myself.”
Tightening the hold, he replied, “I’ll never leave you, I promise.”
“I love you so much” she said cutely and he replied, “I love you more.”
The evening turned out to be amazing for them. Shared each other’s past, cried and smiled, they fell in love all over again. Biding a goodbye was tough but it had to happened so that they could say hello once again, soon.
“Bye, meet soon.” She said.
“I love you.” Rishik replied.

Image source- GalleryHip.com.
It seems to be a fairy-tale. It was a fairy-tale. It will be so but no one knows what the latter has in store for them, the cute love birds.

To be continued...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.