WITHOUT YOU.... I'M HAPPIER.

Image source- Favim.

Scars and wounds which you gave,
Still fresh and deep;
Time flew away,
Leaving these behind.
Memories and hatred which you left behind,
Kills me each day;
Making me a bit stronger,
With every passing day.
A broken heart was the gift,
In return of my love and care;
I regret now for loving you,
You'll regret later for leaving me.
With each new day,
Hatred for you increases;
The love died long back,
The day you decided to leave.
A happier person I'm now,
Without you in my life,
Without you around my mind,
Without you anywhere near me;
The world seems a lot better now,
Giving me a new meaning to live,
With a happy heart and,
A sunshine smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.

“THE JOURNEY STARTED WITH SOME VOTES ON INDIBLOGGER AND ENDED UP WITH A FRIEND REQUEST”