THOSE FRIENDS.

Image source- Favim.
They cheated me and used me,
They were the “so-called-friends”,
I helped them, I was with them,
Whenever they needed,
I was there.
Whenever I needed them, 
they were not there.
Unable to move on, 
I gave up on myself.
I decided to quit, 
as my friends decided to cheat.
A voice from the sky said, 
“You’re a little princess, you’ve not seen life yet.
Don’t give up so easily, 
and if you do so, 
you’ll be titled a coward.
Fight for yourself, 
and live the dream you’ve seen, 
life is not over yet, 
you’ll later get a bunch of real true friends.”
It was then I realized, 
I took life too seriously at the very beginning. 
“Do not take life too seriously. 
You will never get out of it alive.”

Image source- Favim.

This post is written for A Prompt Each Day – Quoted #7 .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I MISS YOU MY SUPERHERO.

A SMILE ON HER FACE MAKES MY DAY.

MEMORIES.